- Fisher Titrimeter is used for determination of water in liquids or solid samples, according to Karl - Fisher Electro - Chemical method as per standard prescribed by IS:2362 or IP or any other International Standards.
It is used for estimating small quantities of free water and water or crystallization in Pharmaceuticals, Food products, Petrochemical compounds, Fertilizers, Cosmetics, insecticides and organic as well as inorganic compounds.
- Simplified design - For maximum operator comfort-easy to operate and maintain.
- Reservoir can store 100 ml KF reagent. Small quantity of reagent also can be taken in if fewer samples are to be tested, resulting in saving on the expensive Karl Fisher reagent.
- Reaction set up mounted on flexible, swiveling stand facilitated quicker start up, easy working -simple to clean; reduced breakages to glassware.
- Platinum electrodes in loop form are fused into the reactor enabling.
- Reduction of openings in reactor
- Rigid fixing
- Proper contact
- More contact area
- Mixing during titration is done by a speed regulated magnetic mixer.
- The equipment has a central silicagel trap connecting the reactor, burette and reservoir.
- Easy and Accurate Indicator of Titration End Point by LED`s or indicating meter .
|End Point Indication||LED indication in Semi-Automatic Model, Auto Stop of Titration and Buzzer Indication at end of titration in Automatic Model|